How long do you have to wait to get a pardon in al??

Phenix City, AL |

I have a class c felony? what's my chances get it pardon?? has it almost half a year.. thanks

Best Answer

It would be reasonable to expect at least a two year wait after the application for pardon has been filed with the Alabama Board of Pardons and Paroles.

Pardons are not easy to get. I would not expect you to get a pardon after such a short period of time. If it was that easy, everyone would ask for one.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Alabama. Responses are based solely on Alabama law unless stated otherwise.