How long can I expect my license to be suspended after a 3rd DUI in California? How long before I can get a restricted license?

Huntington Beach, CA |

Unfortunately travelling to Hawaii will not make your California criminal case go away. Third time DUI’s are serious charges with a mandatory minimum of 120 days in jail. I have been successful in Orange County in getting lock down residential rehab counted towards a potion of the jail time but there is typically the need for some jail time. There is a new law regarding suspended licenses but more information would be needed to see if you would qualify. In any event you need to contact and hire a DUI attorney to assist you. Judges will be less likely to want to work with you on a creative sentence if you FTA your arraignment and have a warrant issued for your arrest.
Robert Driessen

a 3d DUI is a 2 year suspension or revocation of license depending. 120 days Jail is mandatory on a 3rd time.

Edward J. Blum