How likely is an i212 and i601 to be approved after 2 deportations

Tulsa, OK |

my fiancée was deported once in 2007 while crossing the boarder and returned to Honduras he was arrested and charged with a DUI in 2013 and his previous deportation order from 2007 was reinstated. how likely are we to get him legalized as far as getting the i212 approved and i601 approved and fiancée visa? or spousal visa

There are many factors that go into the 601 waiver. It is very complex and best handled by an attorney if you want to succeed. Hire an attorney to look at all of your paper work and evaluate your case.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

You are not likely to prevail any time soon. It may be 20 years before he can reenter the US.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Approval may be difficult in this situation. My colleague is correct -- it could be up to 20 years before he re-enters.