How is overtime hours factored for child support if they do not get paid in cash but vacation hours

Santa Clarita, CA |

My ex does not get extra money on his paycheck but hours banked for overtime worked.is there a way to calculate that into child support? Seems that I should be able to factor that in since my overtime hours are used as part of my earned income on the dissomaster

That would be property division if earned during marriage and bring it up to the judge regarding child support in the future.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.