How is it possible for an unregistered sex offender who was in fact convicted of 1St degree rape work for the city?

Brooklyn, NY |

when I look up his status it says Rape 1St (Rev 09/78) B . However he has a city job working for Housing and even drives the governor around, and he made a threat to the victim of the original offense through her sister. We contacted his job and our local authorities but all the police have done was write an incident report. And we have yet to hear back from his job.

It predates sex offender registration.
And he paid his debt to society.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

He was a conditional release, and he is sending threats to the victim through her sister. He has also shown up to her place of residence.

Joseph A Lo Piccolo

Joseph A Lo Piccolo

Contact the police or district attorney's office. Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq. Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12' Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo 1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200 Garden City, NY 11530 516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f) Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I would agree.

Matisyahu Wolfberg
www.FormerCop.com
NY Criminal defense Attorney