Skip to main content

How is it possible for a law in one state to impact the formation of businesses located in all of the other states?

Houston, TX |

How is it possible for a law in one state to impact the formation of businesses located in all of the other states?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Is this some kind of trivia question or is there a real legal or business issue you would like the education information from this site about?
Look up: Interstate Commerce

We provide Strong & Cost Effective legal work in Houston and Dallas offices, as well as, by appointment Statewide. We will come to meet you in Texas or beyond... FREE CONSULTATION !! The information provided here is not legal advice as no attorney client relationship exists between us unless you contact us and arrange for services. PLEASE CONTACT OUR FIRM DIRECTLY by clicking on my name above and going to our AVVO profile to reach us by email or phone to set up a consultation. We work 7 days a week and often can return calls or meet evenings or weekends! ! We want to become your lawyer!! Mark my answer as BEST or HELPFUL if it is, please !! *** FOR SOME REASON, AVVO DOES NOT SEND ME YOUR COMMENTS AUTOMATICALLY ... SO PLEASE JUST CONTACT US DIRECTLY IF YOU WANT US TO READ YOUR COMMENTS**** Thank you. Edward Kazaleh


As a practical matter, each state regulates there own corporations. There may b products manufactured, to be sold interstate rewriting adherence in the state of manufacturer for sale in the state Herr through particular regulation applies.


Generally, the incorporation laws of the state in which the business is incorporated govern the formation of the business. However, every state in which the company conducts its business has an impact on the company, as the company is required to comply with the laws of each state in which it conducts business. I recommend that you talk to a good corporate/business lawyer about your specific circumstance.

This answer is for informational purposes only under the AVVO system, its terms and conditions. This answer does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I am admitted to practice law in Texas only. I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you wish to discuss this or other matters, (210) 289-5801.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer