How far does a local bench warrant reach,

Golden, CO |

I live in golden colorado and missed a court date in castle rock colorado due to being out of state for work I am returning to colorado next week and need to know how far out of town does a local bench warret reach. I will be traveling from kansas and inevitable i get pulled over about 100 miles into colorado because we pull a trailer. Also one out of three trips we get pulled overaround hays kansas for the same reason.

Far enough that you need to return to Douglas County, with a criminal defense attorney, to take care of it immediately.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.