How far back on an IRS claim can a whistleblower go when an employer fails to report taxable employee earnings/benefits ?

Is there no statute of limitations ? Do other agencies offer awards such as the DOL for exempt/non-exempt noncompliance ? I'm interested in an expert whistleblower attorney.

your questions touch very sensitive issues that you really need to discuss in private with an attorney.
Some issues and agencies prior of giving info need to provide you with immunity for some issues
There are tax fraud, govermental fraud, healthcare fraud and plethora of other issues that can be applied as per case and facts.
You need a lawyer that is a fraud examiner and knows about fraud to help you

Disclaimer:Attorney and Fraud Examiner.One of few that are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE). The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a legal advice on any subject. No recipients of content from this site,clients or otherwise,should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Karamanlis Powers Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website, weblogs, twitter, facebook, google+. *the certification is not a specialty recognized by the California State Bar.

I'm trying to figure out your question. If you are still employed by the company you may get protection for reporting illegal activities to governmental agencies. If you are no longer working for the company and you want to report illegal activity then you should talk to an employment law attorney.

www.laemploymentlawyers,com

As a practical matter, you should be able to get much of the information you are seeking from the IRS website. My understand is the IRS offers rewards under certain circumstances and again the information should be available on the IRS website.

Good luck!