How does the 2013 hhs poverty guidelines work?

Las Vegas, NV |

I have me my husband and my daughter should we be looking at the poverty guide line for 3 people?

I am not sure what your question has to do with alimony . . . however, the federal poverty guidelines consider the total number of people in a household as well as all sources of income.

Responses are for general information purposes only, and are based on the extremely limited facts given. A consultation with an attorney experienced in the area of law(s) indicated in the question is highly recommended. Information and advice given here should not be relied upon for any final action or decision, as the information is limited by its nature to the question asked and the fact(s) presented in that question. THIS RESPONSE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, particularly considering that the names of the parties are unknown.