How does a family know if they have a medical malpractice/wrongful death case?

Knoxville, TN |

We had out mother to an ER 3 nights in a row. Each night they ran the same test. 3 diffrent things were told to us. And she past on the 3rd night from a busted anyurisam

Filed under: Medical malpractice

Terribly sorry about your situation. I don't practice in Tennessee, but you should consult a lawyer to see if there is a case. One name I have seen is Morgan Adams. I don't know him, but he seems to have a good reputation. Good luck and my heartfelt condolences.

Steve Apolinsky, steve@aa-legal.com

I am licensed in Tennessee and may be able to guide you. If you want to call me on Monday, I would be happy to speak wih you. The short answer to your question is that it depends on the signs and symptoms that you mother was exhibiting at the first two visits, but like you I would be suspicious. And I think it is worth investigating. Was this an abdominal aortic aneurysm?

Betsey Herd
Tampa, Florida
800-273-4950

You need to contact a medical malpractice attorney in your area.