Asked in Pearl, MS

How do you write up a letter if you and your ex have a agreement to settle for lump sum for child support arrears

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings