How do you write a pre hearing statement of proof?

Portland, OR |

Do you write it like how you write a motion or how you answered a complaint? Or just a basic document like a letter?

Best Answer

You should probably pay for an hour or two of an attorneys time. But if that's not possible, or something you're prefer not to do, then you need to review Oregon Trial Court Rule 13.170. I've provided a link below.

I'm sorry, I just don't think it's possible to adequately answer this question in the limited space and using the limited information available here. You should consult with an attorney in private.

Nothing posted on this site is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Each case is unique. You are advised to have counsel at all stages of any legal proceeding, and to speak with your own lawyer in private to get advice about your specific situation. <br> <br> Jay Bodzin, Northwest Law Office, 2075 SW First Avenue, Suite 2J, Portland, OR 97201 | Telephone: 503-227-0965 | Facsimile: 503-345-0926 | Email: jay@northwestlawoffice.com | Online: www.northwestlawoffice.com