We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I work in a company with about 50 people. I work directly under one of the head people of the company. He is constantly doing things to make me extremely uncomfortable.
1. He is constantly scratching his private area in front of me, or everyone.
2. He makes offensive comments about how he tries new kama sutra positions that threw his back out
3. He has actually threatened to fire me because I do not make time with him to have one on ones out of the office for lunch and because we do not have the same relationship that he has with others
4. He has came behind me while im at my desk and put his hands on my shoulders - like a massage, I kindly shrug him off of me
5. He has walked behind me telling me he is trying to get skinny and beautiful like me6. He constantly stares at my chest when we speak. I have become so uncomfortable around him, I constantly wear a sweater. I don't wear certain attire because I feel uneasy around him. I do my best to not stay late because he is usually here and I would end up being here alone with him. I don't know if his intent is to "sexually harass" me.. however, I feel very uncomfortable in my situation. He has put me in situations where I feel very uneasy. He constantly gets way to close to me. He will come stand behind me while I am at my desk, and be so close to me I feel his breath on the back of my head. He even wears shorts to work and will start stretching using my desk/other peoples desk. He is always making racist/offensive comments about people. Please explain to me my rights?