Skip to main content

How do you make someone move out of your house that you let stay with you for a couple of months and it has been more than 3

Portland, OR |

I have let my friend and his girlfriend stay at my house for 2 months so taht they could get jobs and get on thier feet. They are supposed to be clean and sober and I have found drugs in my house. It has been over 3 months and I have given them a 30 day verbal notice last month and they won't leave. Please tell me how to get them out. I am in recovery and I cannot have them using drugs in my house and neither one has gotten a job and they are not paying rent

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Contact a landlord association - they can tell you about the eviction process.

Metro Multifamily Housing Association (MMHA)
921 SW Washington Suite #818
Portland, OR 97205
Phone & Fax:
Ph#: (503) 226-4533
Fax #: (503) 228-8303

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer