How do you get your license back after being revoked from drunk driving?

New Baltimore, MI |

I suggest you contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles. They can tell you what you need to do to get your licensce back.

In many states, you must undergo an alcohol and other drug abuse assessment and follow up with any recommended treatment before you driver license will be reinstated. Also, you generally need to pay a reinstatement fee.

Here is a link that may be helpful to you: http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,1607,7-127-1627_8665_9074---,00.html

Good luck!

Unfortunately, it us very difficult and nearly impossible without an experienced attorney assisting you. I have handled many of these successfully and can advise you for free. Visit www.kliszlaw.com to discuss. Tim Klisz

Working with a lawyer experienced handling appeals to the DLAD is your best option. If you try to handle it yourself, you really are going to have an up hill battle. The process is difficult and an attorney can help you jump through the right hoops.