Skip to main content

How do you fight undue influence in a will contest?

Union, NJ |

After a lawyer drafted and witnessed signing of a mother's will, how does a son who lived with her in her house (father deceased for 9 years) defend a charge of undue influence in court made by his brother who lives with his family elsewhere,

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You must hire an attorney in your area to defend the will. I would recommend that you contact the attorney who drafted the will. The attorney will be able to tell you what to do know.

Hope this helps. If you think this post was helpful, please check the thumbs up (helpful) tab below and/or designate my answer as best answer. Thanks.

This answer does not constitute legal advice and does not and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The law may vary depending on the state in which you reside. It is intended only to give some direction in which to seek assistance.

Circular 230 Disclosure: Pursuant to recently-enacted U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, I am now required to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer