Skip to main content

How do I write a marriage dissolution agreement?

Los Angeles, CA |

We only share credit card debt. No assets, no kids.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There is a facilitator at the court that can help you with the Judgment and the final documents. Even though there is not much to divide, all the proper final documents need to be prepared and signed. You should be able to also pick up a packet of those documents from the filing clerk at your closest courthouse.