Skip to main content

How do I write a declaration of facts for the judge in a cps case?

Placerville, CA |

I am fighting cps for my little girl its all false allegations and hearsay. I want the judge to hear my side since my public defender is not very helpful so I don't know how I would start is there a website to go to or something.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you are in the Dependency Court they will appoint an attorney for you. If you are unhappy with the one you have ask for a different one. Also, take a look at the sites indicated below.

Responses to questions posted by Mr. Waller on AVVO are intended as general information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are provided for educational purposes of the public, not any specific individual, and the response to the question above is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue as it pertains to your particular situation you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer