Skip to main content

How do I take the father off child support

Austin, TX |

If I were to take him off can I put him back on

I want to take my kids father off child support

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If child support has been ordered by a court, then the judge must change the order.

You should speak with an attorney to assist you in this matter.

Good Luck!