Skip to main content

How do I sue the FBI for false allegations, discrediting me, seeing a judge without me being present, against my civil rights?

South Farmingdale, NY |

Somehow the FBI has not answered my foia form and when I call their to explain what is going on , they say go seek medical help!! How disrespectful is this for them to discredit my complaint., which is an invasion of privacy. I'm being 24/7 surveillance, with false allegations concerning my character and presumptions that are not true. The fbi and a military person have managed to go to court see a judge without me being present to defend myself , and let a judge blacklist me, have me put into a military research project where I am being zapped to the body tortured physically and mentally by electronic devices monitoring my eyes and brain, body movements, emotions, based on what I see with everything. I never authorized this to be done!! how can a judge approve this without me being prese

present for the proceeding? and I am being tortured and brain mind controlled at times and induced emotions I don't feel, memories, images, abuse,they touch my private areas against my will, all by this term called 'neural monitoring", these devices are only supposed to be used against terrorists foreign not American citizens,like myself. I need legal advice on how to sue the fbi who went to court and had this all approved somehow without me ever seeing a judge and not allowing me access to foia records if there are some that exist, which most likely do. Because I was told by a family member about the blacklisting nd about a judge being seen by an authoritive figure, who was able to put me into a research program against my rights.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

Consult a local attorney right away if you want to get somewhere with this quickly.

The information provided herein is for informational purposes and should not be construed to establish an attorney client relationship. To establish such a relationship, the prospective client would need to meet with me in person, and have a detailed discussion about all the facts and circumstances surrounding your case.


Search under the tab above Find a Lawyer.

Providing general answers are meant to help the poster to understand some complex legal concepts and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship.


In order to get anything done about this, you will need to hire an attorney. We do not work for free and a free consultation or a contingency fee under these circumstances is probably out of the question. You should seek an attorney in your area, especially one who has a lot of experience with how mental health problems are handled in the local courts, because that has a lot to do with what you are claiming. It is very hard to sue the government. Good Luck.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer