Skip to main content

How do I submit an amended proof of service FL-115 ? Or better yet How would I "Amend" a proof of sevice FL-115 ?

Santa Clara, CA |

I have been taking steps to file all the forms myself to get a dissolution of marriage.
I just received my Request to Enter Default FL-165 back with the explaination that there was a question on my FL-115 was incomplete, and to submit an "Amended proof of sevice and have the server resign".
My question really is: Is there a new form specifically for an amended proof of sevice ? Or am I supposed to fill out a new FL-115 and have my server resign that ? ( Do I just write "amended" somewhere on that ?
Or am I just taking the old one. correcting the missing info and having the server re-sign the same form and sending it back.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Have a new FL-115 prepared with all of the information filled out and have server sign it. Then file the new one.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of California. Responses are based solely on California law unless stated otherwise.