Skip to main content

How do i stop a people call me lier? she wont;t stop , she wont leave me alone ..

Bunn, NC |

like child molestation? it never happen but she keep telling everybody and they didn't bring the kids to the hospital cause it never was done and i am sick of her telling everyone and i have 3 kids of my owned and i don't want my children to hear what they have been said and don't want my children get pick on.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If you were married and have a divorce or separation agreement you may file a contempt type action or like kind action in your state, if you were not, then you may seek an injunction against her for defamation or a like kind action in your state. Take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.


If you illustrate that these statements are false and damaging, you may also consider filing a complaint for defamation.

The information provided is not legal advice from Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert A. Broadie. There is no attorney client privilege created in this communication. Do not send questions which are confidential in nature by either this venue or via email. Personal questions should be asked in person or via telephonic conference only. You should only ask theoretical questions of a general nature