I have 8+ years in US Staffing as recruiter. My goal is to settle down as an Independent in providing US Staffing services to US clients. Recently, I registered a company (LLP) in our motherland India(I am based in India). So, I am only the person as worker/Manager in this registered company. I cannot afford an Investment in Staffing company as off now.
1. Do I have to register an "S corporation" to work on referral basis with some of US Staffing companies not with Direct Clients. (I know to work on C2C, W2 and 1099 requirements with Direct clients I need to register a corporation in USA to withheld taxes of employees)
2. Does my company eligible for tax deductions working on referral basis.
3. Can I work on referral basis directly with US Staffing companies from an Indian registered company and get paid.
4. How good and suggestive to register a corporation in USA for withheld tax of employees?
5. What are the major issues in registering and working with Direct clients on C2C, W2 and 1099 with no Investment in USA?
Forming a corporation or llc in the USA can be done for US$300 or less.
Yes, you can contact directly with a usa company and get paid. If you need to sue for payment, an Indian company can do that in the USA.
You can lease employees from a PEO company to take care of payroll taxes, workers comp insurance, etc. You do not have to employ them directly.
I don't know your business model, but whatever investment is necessary for your business enterprise in India is probably usable in the USA. You can form and operate a USA company without ever seeing foot in the USA.
You can do business in the USA in India without a. USA company. Get a bank account with an international bank like HSBC and most of your work is done.
It always is useful to have counsel of a usa attorney, for trademark, business formation, contracting, and other legal advise, but that can wait until your business is making money.
There are attorneys, such as me, who are willing to make special payment attachments for new start up companies.
I disclaim everything and make no represention of the applicability or accuracy of anything I said here. You are not my client; i am not your attorney. I thought about making this disclaimer as a poem and quickly decided not to do so. Robert Frost can sleep easy.
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDiscipline