How do I start a class action lawsuit against the makers of Trazodone.

Lagrange, GA |

I took Trazodone one time and had to be hospitalized for 4 days and have surgery that changed my life. I suffer with the results of that "medication" dailey, if you can tell me how to start a class action lawsuit or have been harmed by this medication contact me at s.miller.64@hotmail.com.

Find an attorney from the Bar Association where you live or locate a national listing of attorneys who consider class action lawsuits. You are acctually trying to become the lead Plaintiff in a class action lawsuit, but there are very few lawfirms who take such suits. Try talking to a medical malpractice attorney in your community and set your site a little lower. You may have just suffred a known complication from the drug and your injuries cannot be compensated or perhaps there was negligence that has to be explored. Good Luck.