Skip to main content

How do I resolve an FTA from 2008 when original infraction was for speeding?

Graham, WA |

I was pulled over May of '07 for speeding. I moved out of state April of '08. When I tried to get license in OR state, they said my license was suspended. I "thought" I resolved that with the collection agency and then I was issued a OR license with proof I took care of the ticket. I got married in Oregon then we moved to AZ where I then got an AZ issued license. Moved back here to WA in July '10. Just went in to get WA issued license and they say I have a suspended license from '07 out of Auburn Mun. Court. Requirements from the DOL says, "resolve FTAs and pay fee of $75" as well as the status saying, "DWLS 3rd degree". Where should I start to get this resolved. Is jail time required in WA for FTA & DWLS/3rd. Also, the last time I was pulled over for DWLS was Oct. '03.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You have to resolve this first at the court level, then with DOL. Call my office and we can look up your case and see if it's something with which we might be able to help.

This answer is given merely for informational purposes and does not create an attorney-client relationship. For specific advice, contact an attorney in your state to see if working together makes sense.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer