Avvo Q&A :

Real questions about family law from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


How do i represent myself in cs case in oh? Im the mom 9yr disabled child. Father is plantiff. 2wks till court.no attorney no $$

1 attorney answer

AI Usage  
Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer