Skip to main content

How do i remove restraining order?

Lynnwood, WA |

I have a restraining order on me & forced supervised visits. The supervisor documented a statement that my son said on a visit, saying that his father had been following me in his car. My attorney dropped mine & other of her clients due to a death in her family. On the day of notice, my ex made 2 calls to the police, and made reports agains me twice every week up until my trial date in my divorce. It wasnt until after the trial that my son made his statement. I also believe that my ex (mechanic) has tampered w/ my car as he made a duplicate key but dont know how to prove it esp to the police since I already been accused by them of his allegations. How do i protect myself if the police dont believe me. My car broke down and my breaks went out, both times I have been lucky to be alive.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You can file a motion to vacate the order if the circumstances have substantially changed.

This AVVO Answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the attorney responding, and no attorney-client confidentiality. The law changes frequently, and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information provided in this Answer is general in nature and may not apply to the factual circumstances described in your question. The applicable law and the appropriate answer may be different in the State or States where the relevant facts occurred. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes


You should probably also set up a private consultation with an attorney as it sounds like there is a lot going on in your case.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer