Skip to main content

How do I remove or appeal a no-trespass order?

Raleigh, NC |

I called the police on my neighbor for entering my yard and she got mad and requested a no-trespassing order. I have never been in her yard and she never seen me in her yard. How do I remove the order from my record?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am not aware of any method for vacating such an order. The only solution I can think of is to work out a truce with your neighbor, then perhaps she will drop the order. Good luck to you.

<a href="">Fred Amos</a> provides legal representation in Wake County, North Carolina. Any answer provided through this discussion board is a general response to the question and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to this question does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always seek the advice of a lawyer directly to address your specific circumstances. Free consultation and flexible payment plans for <a href="">DWI's</a>. Call 919-803-7208.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer