Skip to main content

How do I protect myself from a family member using my name telephone for loan applications

Harrisburg, PA |

I have received telephone call asking to speak to my ex husband. This is the second time. He is financially broke and using my address and phone as contact information. How do I protect my self from his using my name or other information to obtain credit.

+ Read More

Filed under: Credit
Attorney answers 1


To protect yourself you should put a frauf alert on yoyur credit report. Notify any creditors that he does not live there and hasn't since his move out.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer