Skip to main content

How do I protect a home investment I want to buy during a separation from spouse?

Harrisburg, PA |

Selling marital home and want to buy another in my name only. Dont want spouse to have any say in it. Just separated-no current divorce procedings.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There is not enough informaiton provided in order to give a thorough response. You should consult with and retain an attorney. If you use your personal funds to purchase something after your are separated, that property is not marital.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer