How do I properly answer question 16 on form I-765?

San Antonio, TX |

I am an undocumented student filling out form I-765. I illegally crossed the border, and would like to know how to correctly fill out question 16 on I-765.

i was toll to write ( C ) ( 3 ) ( 3 ) on question 16 on form I-765? I illegally crossed the border by the river with my mom & dad when i was 10 mounts old, and now I'm 19 Year old, and i have all my life here in the USA. I have Never being arrested or pull over. I'm a High School Graduate , and have taken College class to.

Sorry. But, is is difficult for us to answer your question ... without having a consultation and knowing your history.

___________________________________________________________
Franco Capriotti - Senior Immigration Counsel
CAPRIOTTI INTERNATIONAL LAW
franco@capriotti.com -- 1-503-803-0055 -- www.capriotti.com
SKYPE MULTI-PARTY VIDEO AVAILABLE

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Question 13 place of Last Entry into the U.S. in Form I-765. do not know what to write in it as the city that i enter by / or /by how did i enter to the U.S.

i'm very sorry that i gave so little info.

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Ask your parents where the closest city was. There is land around and under the river. Keep in mind that this is a good program ... but don't be so foolish as to think that an attorney won't be invaluable in helping to protect your rights ... and make you aware of the risks involved in this program.

I absolutely agree with Dottore Capriotti's wise answer - for your own good!

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

If your question refers to deferred action (DACA), you need to start by carefully reading the form instructions, both the PDF instructions, and the instructions on the form page on the USCIS website.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Are you filling out this form for the Deferred Action process or another process ? My answer will depend on your information. Alberto Virgen \ Attorney at Law