Skip to main content

How do I proceed to sale property through public bidding/auction?

Los Angeles, CA |

I'm a landlord of commercial property. Former tenant left personal property and defaulted on CCP 1998 notice to remove property from premise. How do I proceed with the public auction here in LA?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Dear Los Angeles Commercial Landlord:

I am an attorney licensed to practice law in New York. I do not practice law in you state. Because you may be concerned that no attorney took a look at your question, I want you to know, that may not be so. Sometimes question posted in AVVO do not lead to an answer that may solve your problem or direct you to a solution.

There are many expert California attorneys corresponding on AVVO and I feel you may not have received an answer because with the stakes involved in your issue so high, there may be concern that you could rely on an online answer as though the attorney were providing legal advice as in an attorney and client setting, and if something then goes wrong, you may have a beef.

You may try again and redraft the question. It is possible that your question is not clear for an attorney in your state to answer.

But the issues you have, demand that you obtain tailor-made (suited for you ) real advice instead of a generic (one size fits all) answer.

Good luck.

The answer provided to you is in the nature of general information. The general proposition being that you should try to avoid a bad outcome if you can.