Skip to main content

How do I obtain a non-CLETS restraining order (husband) in lieu of going to court for a permanent order that I may not get?

Los Angeles, CA |

I have a temporary order against my husband and will be asking for a permanent order in mid-November. I don't want to walk away with no order. If I can get him to agree, do I need a lawyer to draw up an agreement, have both of us sign, then how do I drop the mediation and permanent order hearing?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There are forms on line for non-CLETS restraining order. It is just a part of the Order after hearing forms. A lawyer could help you with that.

Edward J. Blum

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer