Skip to main content

How do i marry my boyfriend if he has no papers and would he get deported right after

Joliet, IL |

My and my boyfriend been together for 3 years and we just got pregnant and im afraid that If we got married he will get deported and i will be here with the new baby... he works and supports paying most of the bills...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I think this is a repost. See answers to your first question.

Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.


You can marry him, and nothing bad will happen. If you want to sponsor him for a green card, talk with a lawyer first.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.



Ok how can i get marred if he has no id or papers


We should start by saying that the answer depends on two important facts you failed to include: your immigration status and his manner of last entry into the USA. You need an attorney engaged. A competent immigration attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Getting married does not put your Bf in danger of deportation. The county clerks do not check for citizenship or immigration status.

If you are a U.S. Citizen or a green Card holder, being married could help your boyfriend's immigration chances, depending on circumstances.

Law Office of Mary K. Neal | || 773-681-1335 This answer is intended as public information about a legal topic. Answers posted here do not create an attorney-client relationship. For specific legal advice, please make an appointment to speak with an attorney in private.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer