Skip to main content

How do I know what kind of work visa I need?

Mobile, AL |

There are so many, and many of them seem the same to me. Is this something I need an immigration attorney's help with?


+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Some jobs can fit into more than one category. The attorney can assist in seeing the best visa to apply for you.


That is why it is best to hire an attorney. An experienced attorney can tell you what options you have... if any

If you "like" this answer, please visit our website

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


Yes, there are over one dozen. Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.