Skip to main content

How do I initiate court proceedings against individuals, whom I perceive to be using spiritual/psychic attacks against me?

New York, NY |

I have ample documented evidence and can identify the individuals and accomplices, who actually family members within law enforcement. They have been trying to ruin my life by repeatedly making anonymous false reports against me in the past. Allegedly, at the suggestion of police officers within their group. these officers routinely targeted me for illegal investigation and harassment for over ten years, while in conspiracy against me. The culprits have since become cyber terrorists and have hacked all of my electronic devices, online accounts and harassed many friends online. Often, impersonating me while doing so. They've largely been funded by a landlord with a personal vendetta. I have nearly ten years of documented evidence against them and am confident I can prove me case.

I am also continuously subjected to powerful spiritual and/or psychic attacks, which cause severe pain, irritation and swelling. My health has suffered as a result of these constant attacks. Which target my head, eyes, chest, stomach, groin, back and feet. Even as I sleep.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Many of the things you are describing are criminal in nature. Reporting them to the police would be the right place to start.


Call the police. You may have a statute of limitations problem for parts of your case.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.


Consult with the police for criminal action. For spiritual amd psychic problems, the court system is not useful.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or