Skip to main content

How do i go about suing someone?

Fort Worth, TX |

Im a manager and i just fired a girl. Her mother started punching me in the face and then she started punching me in the face. I have like five witness what do i do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Call the police. If you sustained injuries serious enough that you would want to pursue a claim, contact a local personal injury lawyer.

The answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is for informational purposes only.

Lassen Law Firm
1515 Market St #1510
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755


If you were injured, consult with a local attorney.

Please note that we are not forming an attorney - client relationship and the advice is meant to be general. Law Offices of Joel J. Kofsky 1616 Walnut Street Suite 2110 Philadelphia, PA 19103


If you are asking how you go about suing someone representing yourself, my answer would be: You don't. The reason for this is that you don't know how to do it and, therefore, you would almost certainly do it incorrectly and lose. If your case is worth pursuing, you will be able to hire a lawyer who knows how to handle it. If you can't find a lawyer who is willing to handle it, this very likely means that it isn't worth pursuing, in which case you should try to forget the incident and go on with your life.

Keep in mind that what you describe is an intentional tort and, therefore, highly unlikely to be covered by any form of liability insurance. Therefore, unless the women who punched you are wealthy, the chances of ultimately getting any money out of them are poor, even though they may owe the money.

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer