Skip to main content

How do i go about getting like a "civil assist" for every time that i have to drop and pik up my daughter from her dads house?

Denver, CO |

my ex husband watches my child while i work everday, but he threatens me a lot and im scarred..

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You may want to file a motion with the Court and ask that exchanges take place at a police station or fire department. You could also request that exchanges take place at a public place. If he threatens you and you can show imminent danger you may file for a protection order. It could however make exchanges complicated since he cares for the child each day.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer