Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.

How do i go about filing bankruptcy?

Hello. I have a military star card since may 2015 I stop paying into. Since moving out here from Guam I was flagged for none payment with ADP and now I'm being wage garnished. Started about 3000+ now I'm up with interest fee of about 11,000+ I'm unable to pay even the 15% being garnished as I'm only a PT employee. So my question is .. filing bankruptcy right for me to go about if I'm having hardship at the moment

| 1 answer
Sponsored Listings
Sponsored Listings