Skip to main content

How do I get my records in a family law case sealed?

San Francisco, CA |

Private information was submitted by the petitioner and I would like to protect my privacy. Are these requests typically granted by the judge?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Repost this as a family law question, as it deals with family law and not criminal law.


Talk to an attorney about your options, including a Motion for a Protective Order, sealing certain records and preventing disclosure of private or sensitive information.

Best of luck to you.

This response is intended to be a general statement of law, should not be relied upon as legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer