How do I get my license reinstated after dui conviction & the time period of revocation is up??

Minneapolis, MN |

My license was revoked for being 2x the legal limit & the time preriod for the revocation is up. What steps do I need to take to reinstate my DL??

Pay the reinstatement fee, notify the licensing agency that the expiration period is concluded and obtain a new driver license.

The best approach would be to call the "Minnesota Department of Public Safety - Driver Evaluation." They control that. They can tell you exactly what conditions they require be met. The most problematic for most people - other than the revocation period - is the reinstatement fee.

If you don't already have a limited license, then you will need to contact the DPS or go into a local DMV. If you have a limited license then you don't need to do anything as the DPS will mail out notification of your reinstatement because you have already satisfied all conditions for reinstatement.