Skip to main content

How do i get my husband out of jail.

Gainesville, GA |

my husband went to jail on the 6th and it is because of his ex wife he owed back child support.. and he was paying her we have recits from western unuion of where we sent the money so he was making payments she put a warrent out for his arrest how long can they hold him if this is his first time being in jail for this.. he was bairly working at the time we had verbil agrements made out of what we could do because he wasnt making enough money. she had addmited to me on the phone that she didnt know if the boys were his and i was wondering if he got a dna test done and they came back as not his does he still have to pay the child support. what do i have to do so that he can get out and be back with his family..

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Since you claim there is proof of his compliance with the payments a criminal defense attorney in Gainesville, Florida must handle this case to show compliance. Besides, the DNA issued must be checked and the legal obligations for child support must be examined by a family law attorney in Florida.
It is not possible to do it on Avvo.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602


Hire an attorney...all of the mitigating factors which you have recited can be used by a skillful attorney to argue against incarceration...good luck


You should get in touch with a local attorney who handles both family law and criminal law. Since he was paying, and you have proof of that, a lawyer should be able to get him out of jail and defeat any child abandonment charges that she had brought against him.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer