Skip to main content

How do i get my child support payments reduced when i am no longer working overtime?

Santa Cruz, CA |

Base pay is $105,000. My high OT pay was $168,000. My OT for the year will probably $120,000. Our split is aprox. 45% me 55% her. Her pay is aprox. $90,000.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to file a motion and ask to reduce child support payments because of reduced earnings. A family law attorney can help you with that.