Skip to main content

How do I get help if you can't afford a lawyer

Columbus, OH |

Hi my name Michaela curenton and im trying to find out how to get my boyfriend help he has 3 felony charges f4,f3,f5 an we can't afforded a lawyer so what should I do or is their any low down payment to make feel free to call 6148068343

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If your boyfriend cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to represent him.


Your boyfriend may be eligible for a court-appointed attorney to represent him. Otherwise, I recommend using Avvo's Find a Lawyer tool and see if you can find an attorney charging a fee in your boyfriend's price range or an attorney who will allow your boyfriend to make payments. Good luck.


When someone is charged with a felony and has not been able to retain counsel, the court will appoint counsel.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer