Skip to main content

How do I get full stated value of shares of a privately owned company gain sharing program after leaving.

Houston, TX |

I had to sign an agreement that when I left the company I had to surrender my shares. They are only paying me back the original value. I bought to gain principle and dividends. I need someone to look over the contract.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The contract you signed is the key to what you may receive when you leave the company. If you want us to review your contract please call our office.

Steve Petrou
Attorney at Law
11107 McCracken Circle, Suite A
Houston (Cypress), TX 77429
281-970-8559 (fax)

Confidentiality and Disclaimer: In the absence of a signed letter of engagement or a contract of representation, no information contained in this email constitutes an undertaking of representation or an expression of a binding legal opinion. This communication is confidential and privileged communication intended only for the correct party named and may not be reproduced or distributed without the written permission of the author.

This is not intended to be legal advice, but is only for general information. Cantact an attorney in your area for legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer