Skip to main content

How do i get custody. how do i get the judge to do something. please help

Tehachapi, CA |

there is a domestic violence restraining order in place against me. i have documents, receipts, and everything else needed to prove her accusations wrong. she has stolen from me and caught with the stolen items, and now one of my bank accounts is frozen. my other bank is inside her work which i cant go to cause of the restraining order. i cant get this restraining order lifted to access my bank and to cash personal checks from family to acquire a lawyer. i cant open other accounts because defaulting on previous accounts. ive been harrassed, stalked, and as of last night assaulted. well the guy attempted but failed miserably. but he tried to attack me. ive called police they wont do anything, ive filed for a restraining order and was denied. the lawyer i was gonna get, she sabotaged that.

how can i prove P.A.S. parental alienation syndrome. she is telling our oldest son that i dont love him anymore and i abandoned him. she also has said she will make sure our youngest knows that i dont love him and abandoned him as well. this was said directly to me from her and mutual friends tell me this. its ordered that no one speaks of the case to the children. i havent seen our sons in 5 months even with court orders saying i can. her lawyer keeps getting continuances after continuances. the lawyer she is paying with the money she stole from me. my bank is investigating and so far they have found that she stole from me. the money was always taken out while i was at work and she went inside the bank to do it. no one id her or anything. it wasnt even the bank the card was issued. sorry im a little worked up after that guy tried attacking me.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Hire a different lawyer. You really need representation.



i have 0 dollars



the other problem im having is finding one that doesnt know the case already


Although this is a long posting, additional facts are desired in order to provide a meaningful answer. I suggest contacting an attorney to review the facts and develop a strategy. Many reputable attorneys offer a free consultation. I suggest meeting with at least one soon while the facts are still fresh in your mind. I realize Tehachapi is a small town, but there are larger towns nearby and many attorneys are willing to travel. Maybe you need to look for an attorney that has experienced with similar facts. I wish you the best.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.


The legal system has no help for emotional issues. Your best bet it so look at the "High Conflict Institute" website. Bill Eddy as an expert on these things.

Ms. Straus (aka Carroll) may be reached at 800-400-8978 during regular business hours, Pacific Time, or anytime by email at: All of Ms. Straus’ responses to questions posted on Avvo are intended as helpful information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are not to be relied upon as a final legal opinion. It may not be what you wished to hear, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Straus is licensed to practice law in California. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state, and retain him or her. Me Straus provides “unbundled” services if you need specific assistance with a specific issue.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer