HOW DO I GET COPS TO COUGH UP MY STOLEN PROPERTY AFTER RECOVERY AND RELEASE FROM EVIDENCE?

Mason, MI |

I AM TRYING TO GET MY 100GRAM GOLD BAR BACK AFTER DEPUTY RELEASED IT FROM EVIDENCE AND TOLD ME TO GET IT BACK FROM DEPUTY QUARTERMASTER BUT THEY WONT ANSWER PHONE OR REPLY TO MESSAGES AFTER 2 WEEKS OF CALLING HIM AND SUPERIORS AND OFFICE PEOPLE.WHAT CASE FORM DO I FILE ? SHOULD I FILE CASE? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

TRY CALLING THE CHIEF OF POLICE OR CALL THE DETECTIVE BUREAU AND FIND OUT WHO THE OIC IS ON THE CASE. FAXING OR SENDING A REGISTERED LETTER MAY BE HELPFUL AS WELL. BEST OF LUCK.

thank you i just sent a certified letter to him after your response and had already left messages to these people other sheriff wrigglesworth.

I agree with Loren. Also, why not go to the station in person?

This advise is only being offered as a courtesy. We do not have an attorney-client relationship and I do not represent you. Additional, the advice I have provided was based on the limited fact pattern provided by you. If the facts differ, my advice may not be correct. If you live in Michigan and would like legal assistance with your issue, feel free to contact me: 586-615-0756 / Reese8484@aol.com (ADVERTISING MATERIAL)

If you get nowhere with the other advice then you can also try:
MI State Police; MI AG; Visit Mason City Council Meeting to complain;
File lawsuit.

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.