Skip to main content

How do I get copies of criminal records for my child custody case?

Silverdale, WA |

I am trying to get sole custody of my daughter, because my daughters mother allows convicted pedophiles and thieves around our daughter, and I do not feel that that is a safe environment for our daughter

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You can go to (Washington State Patrol) and set up an account without charge. For $10 each (paid by credit/debit card), you can get criminal histories for people in Washington. You need to know date of birth. You will want to file these with the court, along with more information about how your daughter's mother exposes your daughter to risk. Are these people boyfriends? Girlfriends? How often are they at her house? What do they do there (drugs?) If any are sex offenders, that is very serious. Good luck to you!

My response does not constitute legal advice but is provided for the purposes of advertising and education. Please contact a local attorney if you wish to obtain confidential legal counsel.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer