Skip to main content

How do i get an uncontested divorce, we both agree on a divorce, but we share a child i file for seperation or divor

Syracuse, NY |

ce. He left my daughter and I, 2 months ago. he is not giving me money to support our child. I took the steps to file for a seperation, but should I just file for a divorce or do I have to be legally seperated....please help. I just want this all to be over with.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You do not have to be legally separated to obtain a divorce. You should consult a local attorney to discuss whether to file for divorce first or child support and then divorce.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer