Skip to main content

How do I get an order of protection

Dover, NJ |

I am being cyber harassed, threatened, stalked by a nut case in Missouri. The system is impossible unless you have the money for a lawyer in that business. One individual went so far as to post my SS# on YouTube. His lawyer is dirty and I need to take the action in my own hands somehow.

I have had multiple strokes and on a fixed income. I had to sell my business. I have two lawyers I had used as advisors who are not sure how it's done. Need some help here guys. The system has left me stranded. I can't get any action done. Fixed income isn't cutting it

I'd love to sue them for damages. But for now, I need to put something meaningful in place. They're partly why I had the strokes,

Thanks in advance

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


No need to consult with a local law school clinic to help you solve these problems.

Leonard R. Boyer, Esq. 201-.675-.5577. Please be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.



Thank you Mr. Boyer. I wish I had all my facilities still working. That would be a good project for a student.

Leonard Roy Boyer

Leonard Roy Boyer


You should do the law students work under the supervision of a law professor, so it will be done correctly. Good luck and feel better.